The dual sterling dual tube is the key to this design.
We are going to string the top and the bottom part of the
1. Start at the center coin pearl briolette adding 2 roundel moonstones to either side.
2. add a dual tube on either side making sure that the top tubes come together like a mountain.
3. Add a Pearl briolette to either side, then a tube with the top facing away.
4. add 2 moonstones, a pearl, 2 more moonstones an dual tube. (Just visualize it that whenever the
tubes come together above the moonstones that the top parts of the tube come together forming a mountain.)
5. Repeat steps 2 - 4 until you have 10 coin pearls to either side of your center pearl.